Please read these IMPORTANT informational postings made by the Madrassa Administration.
MADRASSA YEAR 2019-20 START
Sunday Madrassa 2019-20 will start from August 18, 2019. The late start is due to Eid al Adha falling on the previous week.
MADRASSA ANNUAL CALENDAR
Sunday Madrassa 2019-20 registration program is as follows:
- Registration will reopen: On July 28, 2019 at the Madrassa Office. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY.
- Fee information is located on the Madrassa website at sundaymadrassa.org/registration/.
- Parents needing financial aid can visit sundaymadrassa.org/registration/financial-aid/ for eligibility details.
- Parents needing financial aid MUST provide a copy of their 2018 tax returns to determine eligibility.
Madrassa parking was modified to reduce driver friction and to increase student safety. Click here to see the new parking plan and traffic flow.
Madrassa will remain closed from December 16, 2019 through January 4, 2020 for winter holidays.
MADRASSA DRESS CODE
- Dress Code must be followed. All parents have an obligation to remind, and help their children achieve the pleasure of Allah by following His guidance even if it is contrary to one’s personal opinions. This dress code will be strictly followed. To avoid disciplinary action for your children please ensure that your children follow these guidelines irrespective of age.