- Pre-K to KG Grade: Grades PreK – KG will go to the lunch area either before or after the main recess to avoid the student rush of older children.
- 1st Grade and higher: 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM: RECESS (Snack Time).
- This is free time and students can also use this time for playing approved sports in designated areas.
- We may shuffle the time if lunch area proves to be smaller than our needs.
- All students will be provided a light snack during snack time.
- Students are welcome to buy lunch from the cafeteria during snack time or after Sunday school is over.
- All parents are welcome to pack a snack for their children.
- Class parents of lower grades are welcome to coordinate among themselves and provide lunches once or twice a month to all students of the class. If you wish to start a lunch program for your child’s class you must inform snack coordinators and class teachers ahead of time.