Teachers and Staff
We have over 45 dedicated teachers and staff serving our students. We give full attention to all students with a stepped curriculum in an effort to meet the age dependent intellect and needs of our students. Additionally, we have a great office staff that manages files, copies, setup, and cleanup of the school every weekend. May Allah bless all staff for making the Sunday Madrassa a great and continuing success.
Become a Teacher or Office Staff for Sunday Madrassa
We provide our teachers a great deal of help in establishing the curriculum for their respective grades. You don’t have to be a professional educator, you just need the willingness to contribute to the spiritual well being of our children as sadaqah jariyah. Apply Below and JOIN THE EFFORT!
Accepting Application for Jobs/Volunteering
Please remember every year we have limited paid positions available. We prefer to give these positions to students & teachers who have a financial needs. We encourage you to VOLUNTEER your services if you can.
- Male and female volunteers who can speak fluent English.
- Willing to teach higher grades. It’s easy!
- Willing to make a commitment for at least one year of teaching.
- Teaching Aides – Substitute teachers (who can teach on need basis).
- Recess Aides – Monitor students during snack & Salah time.
- Event Aides – Help organize field trips, Eid, Iftar & graduation party.
- Admin Aides – Who can do grocery shopping and other small errands.
- Room parents and volunteers.